Step 2: Architecture & Network
- Stack version: Artifakt's architecture templates are in constant evolution. For a new artifact, we strongly recommend you to use the most recent version (V2 today).
- Stack type: 4 types of optimized architecture to customize your artifact to your traffic and use (e.g. for a development environment, you can choose « One server » (competitive price); for a production environment with strong traffic you can choose « Extensible » allowing you to add several front-end servers.
- Stack size: You can choose a stack size according to your traffic and resources needed by your application.
- Here you can find the correspondances for EC2 types:
Artifakt Amazon small t2.micro small optimized t2.small medium c4.large medium optimized m4.large large c4.xlarge large optimized m4.xlarge huge c4.2xlarge huge optimized m4.2xlarge
- Here you can find the correspondances for CACHE types:
- Here you can find the correpondances for DATABASE types
Artifakt Amazon small cache.t2.micro small optimized cache.t2.small medium cache.t2.medium medium optimized cache.t2.medium large cache.m3.large large optimized cache.m3.large huge cache.m3.xlarge huge optimized cache.m3.xlarge Artifakt Amazon small db.t2.micro small optimized db.t2.small medium db.t2.medium medium optimized db.m4.large large db.m4.lxarge large optimized db.m4.xlarge huge db.m4.2xlarge huge optimized db.m4.2xlarge
- Add server libraries: Add server libraries separated by comma. These libraries will be uploaded automatically when starting the server.
- Custom tags: Artifakt automatically add tags to your resources with the code of your project, the code of your environment and the code of your application. You can also use your own tags in this field. Be aware, the format used is: « mykey:myvalue;myotherkey:myothervalue ».
- Options: You can add options to your artifact (e.g. firewall, CDN, etc.).
- Rollback if error: If you activate this field and the starting fails, all the resources deployed will be deleted (return to square one). Otherwise, the architecture stops where it crashed and the resource deployed will keep running.
- Auto start: Activate this field to automatically start the artifact once the tunnel creation is over.
- Region: Region where you want to deploy your artifact.
- VPC: Network where you want to deploy your artifact.
- AMI: If you have your own OS, you can add the picture in this field (to upload AWS side).
- Subnet: A subnet you want to use to deploy your artifact.
- Opening: Manage opening and closing hours/days for your artifacts (start will build your artifacts and stop will destroy your artifacts).