Create a project
To view all your projects, you just have to log in and they will all appear on the left sidebar.
To create a new project, click on « + ». You can also directly add a new Cloud account if you didn't.
There are 6 types of cloud but only one available:
- Amazon web services (available)
- Alibaba Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
You have to choose AWS and complete the following details:
- Name: Alphanumeric code to name the cloud account.
- Access key: The access key provided by AWS.
- Secret key: The secret key provided by AWS.
- You can also import an access file. (Add AWS account)
Then you will be able to create your first project.
- Cloud account: Choose the cloud account on which you want to create your project.
- Name: The name you want to give to your project.
- Project code: The project code (it will be autocomplete with your project name)
- Description (optional): You can add a descriptions to your projects.
Then you will be redirect to the main page with your new project visible in the left sidebar.